Share with your friends!
Below are our current membership policies. If at any point you require any membership changes (i.e. upgrades/downgrades, cancellations, holds) please contact our front desk staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All members must sign in by using the Zen planner App prior to any scheduled class, private training session, or special event.
- Open Gym count towards your membership as normal classes if you are not on an unlimited membership, and members must check-in accordingly. If you plan to attend back-to-back classes, please let us know at check-in so that attendance counts are accurate.
- Please note that we have a 5 minute grace period for class attendance. Any member arriving over 5 minutes late will only be permitted at the coach’s discretion.
- Membership upgrades can occur at any time. No fee will be assessed for upgrades requested to begin at the start of the next membership month.
- Membership downgrades will be effective as of the member’s next billing cycle/membership month. Downgrade requests should be made at least 7 days in advance. SPARTAFIT will not provide refunds for late requests.
- The length of the membership agreement may be increased to satisfy the original contracted sum.
- SPARTAFIT will honor membership holds/suspensions of three weeks or more, provided that staff is notified at least 7 days in advance in writing.
- Periods of suspension will extend the member’s current billing cycle by the total number of days absent, resulting in no financial loss for planned timed away.
- Memberships can be placed on hold from 3 weeks up to 3 months with proof of overseas travel or/and serious illness. The membership will automatically be reinstated after and membership duration extended accordingly.
- Member may pause their membership during any portion of this agreement by providing notice to email@example.com. No other methods (verbal, letter, txt, etc.) of request for holds shall be valid.
- Each membership hold will incur an administration charge of $25 by Ezidebit as per membership agreement.
- While cancellations can occur at any time, members looking to cancel prior to fulfilling their membership agreement will result in a cancellation fee charge.
- SPARTAFIT will not provide refunds retroactively for any cancellation requests.
- Deleting your payment information from Zen Planner does not cancel your membership. Membership cancellations are only processed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the membership minimum term is reached payments will continue until member provides a 30 day notice to end the membership. ( I.e. if you are on a 12 months term, you can give 30 day notice anytime after).
- Member agrees that all requests for cancellations must be submitted via email to email@example.com. No other methods (verbal, letter, txt, etc.) of notice for cancellation shall be valid.
DOGS AND KIDS
SPARTAFIT prides itself on being a kid- and dog-friendly gym. In the interest of keeping everyone as safe and focused on their fitness as possible, we’ve updated our policies regarding our favorite tiny humans and creatures. If you have a child or dog, please review these policies. SPARTAFIT Kids Policies:
- No kids are allowed on the gym floor.
- Kids must be able to sit in the lounge area unattended, which means they are not a distraction to others, and are not a danger to themselves or others.
- Kids should not be in the way of group class (i.e., when a class is running in and out of the gym). The front desk staff is not responsible for your kids.
- No kids are allowed behind the front desk.
- Please be mindful of your stroller (strollers are not allowed on the gym floor and must be out of the way of classes).
SPARTAFIT DOGS POLICIES:
- No dogs are permitted to enter the premises
- On a minimum term membership ( i.e. 6 months, 12 months, 24 months) once your term has been reached your membership will continue until you have given us 30 days notice for any changes.
- You warrant that you are in good physical condition and you know of no medical or other reason why you cannot or should not do active or passive exercise.
- You recognize that the fitness instructor(s) is not able to provide me with medical advice with regard to my fitness and that this information is used as a guideline to the limitations of my ability to exercise.
- I agree to not hold any certified trainer or directors of Studio Box liable for any injury that may occur during a Studio Box class.
Meeting your responsibilities
- Your account can accept direct debits
- There is enough money in your account on the payment day
- You tell us if you are transferring or closing your account at least 72 hours before the next direct debit
- You tell us about any changes to your credit card, such as its expiry date or number, at least 72 hours before your next direct debit
What happens if your payment is declined or fails for any reason?
- If you do not fully pay your fees on the due date, SPARTAFIT will suspend access to all classes until any outstanding balance has been paid and you have given us your updated account details if they are required.
- SPARTAFIT will continue to debit your nominated account without notice until SPARTAFIT has received the total amount you owe SPARTAFIT.
- SPARTAFIT will make a reasonable effort to advise you on the status of the failed payments so you know before phoning you, writing to the email address you provided for memberships in your name, you must make sure that the payment method you choose remains valid for the length of your agreement.
- This includes third-party accounts. If the details you give us fail, you are liable for all resulting fees. You should update your details and are obligated to complete your minimum term of payments.
Can SPARTAFIT change your agreement
- SPARTAFIT may sometimes add to, change or remove our Terms & Conditions.
- This includes changing the opening and closing hours, the SPARTAFIT services and facilities.
- The most up-to-date Terms & Conditions always apply.
- You acknowledge that SPARTAFIT charges fees for its services, and SPARTAFIT reserves the right to change its fees from time to time in its discretion.
- If SPARTAFIT terminates your membership because you have breached these Terms of Service, you may not be entitled to a refund of any unused portion of membership or other fees.
Late Cancellation/No-show policy:
- If you cancel within a 24-hour window of a session or are booked into a session and simply don’t show you will still be charged.
- This applies to ALL adult and kids sessions.
- The SPARTAFIT booking system allows members to book two weeks in advance.
- All SPARTAFITclasses are capped at 18-24 spaces. Therefore, online bookings are highly recommended. If the class is full, we recommend members waitlist in case of cancellations.
- If you book a class and can’t make it, you agree to log in to change or cancel your booking, so that another member can attend in your place.
- We require all members to cancel bookings at 8pm the night before the following day early morning classes or more than 2-hours before the daytime and evening classes.