Share with your friends!
Below are our current membership policies. If at any point you require any membership changes (i.e. upgrades/downgrades, cancellations, holds) please contact our front desk staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All members must sign in by using the Zen planner App prior to any scheduled class, private training session, or special event.
- Open Gym count towards your membership as normal classes if you are not on an unlimited membership, and members must check-in accordingly. If you plan to attend back-to-back classes, please let us know at check-in so that attendance counts are accurate.
- Please note that we have a 5 minute grace period for class attendance. Any member arriving over 5 minutes late will only be permitted at the coach’s discretion.
- Membership upgrades can occur at any time. No fee will be assessed for upgrades requested to begin at the start of the next membership month.
- Membership downgrades will be effective as of the member’s next billing cycle/membership month. Downgrade requests should be made at least 7 days in advance. SPARTAFIT will not provide refunds for late requests.
- The length of the membership agreement may be increased to satisfy the original contracted sum.
- SPARTAFIT will honor membership holds/suspensions of three weeks or more, provided that staff is notified at least 7 days in advance in writing.
- Periods of suspension will extend the member’s current billing cycle by the total number of days absent, resulting in no financial loss for planned timed away.
- Memberships can be placed on hold from 3 weeks up to 3 months with proof of overseas travel or/and serious illness. The membership will automatically be reinstated after and membership duration extended accordingly.
- Member may pause their membership during any portion of this agreement by providing notice to email@example.com. No other methods (verbal, letter, txt, etc.) of request for holds shall be valid.
- Each membership hold will incur an administration charge of $25 by Ezidebit as per membership agreement.
- While cancellations can occur at any time, members looking to cancel prior to fulfilling their membership agreement will result in a cancellation fee charge.
- SPARTAFIT will not provide refunds retroactively for any cancellation requests.
- Deleting your payment information from Zen Planner does not cancel your membership. Membership cancellations are only processed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Member agrees that all requests for cancellations must be submitted via email to email@example.com. No other methods (verbal, letter, txt, etc.) of notice for cancellation shall be valid.
DOGS AND KIDS
SPARTAFIT prides itself on being a kid- and dog-friendly gym. In the interest of keeping everyone as safe and focused on their fitness as possible, we’ve updated our policies regarding our favorite tiny humans and creatures. If you have a child or dog, please review these policies. SPARTAFIT Kids Policies:
- No kids are allowed on the gym floor.
- Kids must be able to sit in the lounge area unattended, which means they are not a distraction to others, and are not a danger to themselves or others.
- Kids should not be in the way of group class (i.e., when a class is running in and out of the gym). The front desk staff is not responsible for your kids.
- No kids are allowed behind the front desk.
- Please be mindful of your stroller (strollers are not allowed on the gym floor and must be out of the way of classes).
SPARTAFIT DOGS POLICIES:
- No dogs are permitted to enter the premises