Share with your friends!
“THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST EXHILIRATING FITNESS REGIMEN I’VE EVER EXPERIENCED AND THE OTHER GUYS REALLY MOTIVATED ME TO BE AT MY BEST, CAN’T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!” -JAMES R
WHAT IS SPARTA?
SPARTA is Stop making excuses. Stop putting off until tomorrow what you can do today. Make your personal health and well-being a top priority, and suddenly workouts stop getting skipped.
SPARTA is Elite Team Training. If you don’t have a training partner, and would like a group or friends to go through the pain with you:
- GIVE EACH OTHER RESPECT AND HONOR, AND EXPECT RESPECT AND HONOR IN RETURN.
- OFFER SUPPORT WHEN NEEDED, TOUGH LOVE WHEN REQUIRED, AND EXPECT GREATNESS WHEN GREATNESS IS POSSIBLE.
We are all capable of great things in this world; start pushing those around you to strive for those great things, and make sure they expect the same of you.
SPARTA is affordable. Fitness should not break the bank. Most fitness centers charge you a grand personal training fees, at SPARTA you pay a fraction of that and get phenomenol results.
SPARTA is no non sense. Looking for the magic pill? Miracle diet? If it was out there, we’d know about it, and be happy to share. It’s not. We WILL show you the way, through healthy choices, movement, and old fashioned stress management.
Have a look around. Don’t stay too long though. The time for action is right now.
SPARTA is a combination of CrossFit Style workouts with elements of endurance, bootcamp, circuits and beach body movements all rolled into one. We take pride on never do the same routine twice!
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
Overall this is what you can expect:
- INCREASED LEAN MUSCLE MASS
- DECREASED BODY FAT
- INCREASED SPEED AND STRENGTH
- INCREASED CARDIOVASCULAR FITNESS
- INCREASED MOTIVATION
- INCREASED ENERGY
- INCREASED MENTAL TOUGHNESS
Here is a workout dedicated to the 300—it would have been a Spartan staple:
Without rest between exercises, perform 300 reps total of the following moves:
- 25 PULL-UPS
- 50 PUSH-UPS ON RINGS (OR PUSH-UP BARS, OR THE HANDLES OF TWO DUMBBELLS)
- 50 JUMPS ON A 24-INCH BOX
- 50 FLOOR-WIPERS
- 50 SINGLE ONE-ARM CLEAN AND PRESSES WITH A 16 KG KETTLEBELL.
- 25 BODY-WEIGHT ROWS
- 50 FRONT SQUATS
Go at this like the Spartan that I know you are! Share your finish time with me!